OCHS/Fido Fixers Spay and Neuter Clinic, a program run by the Oktibbeha County Humane Society, provides low-cost spay and neuter surgeries for cats and dogs in north central Mississippi. Income qualifications apply and proof of income must be shown at time of appointment:
- Family Income Maximums
- $40,000 – 1 Person Household
- $50,000 – 2 Person Household
- $55,000 – 3 Person Household
- $60,000 – 4 Person Household
- $65,000 – 5 Person Household
- $70,000 – 6 Person Household
- Income limits continue to increase by $5,000 with each additional person living in the household
Male or Female Dog: $40
Male or Female Cat: $20
Rabies Vaccination^: $5
** For pet owners with multiple pets to be altered, or with an annual income that is less than half of the family income maximum, special pricing may be available. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and we will get back to you.
^A rabies vaccination will be provided for any animal that doesn’t have proof of current vaccination. The State of Mississippi requires all animals who are 3 months and older to have a current rabies vaccination.
- Due to limited space on the spay/neuter mobile unit, we are only able to accommodate dogs up to 60 lbs. If you believe your dog weighs more than 60 lbs, please let us know so that we can discuss alternative arrangements.
- We reserve the right to decline to spay/neuter an animal whose age, health, or behavior would pose an unusual risk to the animal, our staff, or other patients.
For more information or if you are unable to apply online, please contact email@example.com
Funding provided by: