OCHS/Fido Fixers Spay and Neuter Clinic, a program run by the Oktibbeha County Humane Society, provides low-cost spay and neuter surgeries for cats and dogs in north central Mississippi. Income qualifications apply and proof of income must be shown at time of appointment:
- Family Income Maximums
- $40,000 – 1 Person Household
- $50,000 – 2 Person Household
- $55,000 – 3 Person Household
- $60,000 – 4 Person Household
- $65,000 – 5 Person Household
- $70,000 – 6 Person Household
- Income limits continue to increase by $5,000 with each additional person living in the household
Male or Female Dog: $40
Male or Female Cat: $20
Rabies Vaccination**: $5
**A rabies vaccination will be provided for any animal that doesn’t have proof of current vaccination. The State of Mississippi requires all animals who are 3 months and older to have a current rabies vaccination.
Weight Limitation: Due to limited space on the spay/neuter mobile unit, we are only able to accommodate dogs up to 60 lbs. If you believe your dog weighs more than 60 lbs, please let us know so that we can discuss alternative arrangements.
For more information or if you are unable to apply online, please contact email@example.com or text or call (662) 546-4485
Funding provided by: Fido Fixers Inc. and PetSmart Charities